The Early Childhood Resource Center provides consultation and technical assistance for early childhood educators and administrators wishing to strengthen their program's knowledge and skills. Our workshops and seminars offer content that is developmentally and culturally appropriate. Our consultation and mentoring services support individuals in applying new knowledge.
Need training or coaching? We bring it right to you! Having contracted training come right to your facility is much less expensive than you might think. We offer:
- A wide range of topics to meet your needs.
- A variety of credit including Ohio Approved and in-service hours.
- Immediate training verification in the Ohio Professional Registry.
- Flexibility in scheduling at convenient locations and times that are just right for you and your staff.
- Classroom observations on tools and scales, such as the CLASS and Environmental Rating Scales.
Ready to talk? Call Angela at (877) 691-8521, ext. 650711.