A cozy place for indoor fun, the hands-on Inspiration Station classroom features many learning centers for you and your child to explore.
- Building blocks: wood, paper, and large foam
- Art supplies, including large paper for painting masterpieces
- Monthly themed areas for imagination and dramatic play
- A large wooden tree with Velcro flowers, letters, and numbers
- A quiet reading area on the colorful rug
- A toddler area with age-appropriate activities
You can bring your children to play in our Inspiration Station:
Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 am till 4 pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30 am till 8:00 pm.
Here is the June Activity Calendar June Calendar 2021.pdf