A cozy place for indoor fun, the hands-on Inspiration Station classroom features many learning centers for you and your child to explore.
- Building blocks: wood, paper, and large foam
- Art supplies, including large paper for painting masterpieces
- Monthly themed areas for imagination and dramatic play
- A large wooden tree with Velcro flowers, letters, and numbers
- A quiet reading area on the colorful rug
- A toddler area with age-appropriate activities
Bring the children to play in our Inspiration Station on Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 am till 4 pm, and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30 am till 8:00 pm. You can also attend a parent-child program on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:30 am. The monthly program calendar is here.