A cozy place for indoor fun, the hands-on Inspiration Station classroom features many learning centers for you and your child to explore.
- Building blocks: wood, paper, and large foam
- Art supplies, including large paper for painting masterpieces
- Monthly themed areas for imagination and dramatic play
- A large wooden tree with Velcro flowers, letters, and numbers
- A quiet reading area on the colorful rug
- A toddler area with age-appropriate activities
You can bring your children to play in our Inspiration Station:
- Mondays and Wednesday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fridays 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Here is the May program calendar.
Here is the June program calendar.