Early Childhood Resource Center's Training Policies
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Registration will be accepted after the deadline via telephone, if seats are available. Walk-ins are welcome if space is available and trainer approves. Payment must be received before credit will be given.
- For classes that have a fee, registration will be considered complete once payment is received.
- Credit card payments will be accepted through the Ohio Professional Registry at the time of registration, or during call-in registration after the deadline. Cash and checks are also acceptable, but at our Canton office only. There will be a $25 charge for any NSF check submitted.
- Registration fees will be refunded if the student cancels before the deadline. No refund will be offered if the student either cancels after the deadline or registers but is absent from class. Subsitutions are welcome with a 24-hour notice, but refunds are unavailable.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment or weather conditions. Refunds will be issued in these instances. Class cancelations will come via email or the Ohio Professional Registry's notification system. Cancelations will also be posted on the homepage of our website.
- We no longer provide in-service forms. All credit will be awarded in the Ohio Professional Registry.
Please note that your OPIN number is required at the time of registration. To register, visit https://registry.occrra.org. Sign into your account and click the Find Training button on the right side. You can search by county, instructor, title, or training ID for the date range you are interested in.
For virtual training sessions: First, register on the Ohio Professional Registry. Several days before the session, you will recieve an email with a registration link for Zoom. After completing the registration link, you will receive an email with login information for the class.
For additional help, call (877) 691-8521 to speak with one of our Training Specialists.