Information for the day of the conference:
Thank you for registering for the 2017 Building Healthy Kids Conference! Below are a few items to consider when arriving on Saturday, November 4, 2017. Download conference schedule and information for the day of the event!
- Event Location: William H. Considine Professional Building, 215 W. Bowery Street, Akron, Ohio 44308
- Parking: Park in the Bowery Street parking deck (gates will be open) located off W. Bowery Street. Park on Level 3.
- Navigating the building: When entering the building, walk straight across the bridge towards the Considine Professional Building. Walk down the hall with the painted walls. Take the elevators on the right side to the 1st floor.
- Event registration: Registration will be right outside the elevators on the first floor, refreshments are also available on this floor. No walk-ins are allowed due to full capacity.
- Time: Registration and breakfast open at 8:00 AM til 8:30 AM, followed by the welcome at 8:30 AM. The opening session begins at 8:45 AM. The last session ends at 4:00 PM.
- Credit: Sign-in sheets are provided at each session. Please be sure to sign next to your name on the sign in sheet to ensure proper Ohio Approved credit is awarded. With verification of attendance from the sign-in sheets, the Early Childhood Resource Center will award credit following the conference. Please call 1-877-691-8521 following the conference for any questions regarding credit. Everyone has been placed in sessions based on their initial registration requests.
We are very excited to be operating this conference at full capacity. We apologize to anyone who tried to register and was closed out. A special thanks to our Building Healthy Kids partners: First Things First, Early Childhood Resource Center, Child Guidance and Family Solutions, Akron Children's Hospital, Akron-Summit County Public Library, Summit DD, Summit County Public Health and Summit Education Initiative.